Thank you for your interest in our services. We value your business. Please send only your manuscript that has been completely edited / proofread. Making editorial changes after we format your book may result in additional charges. We will endeavor to respond within 24 hours with a formal quote and turnaround time. There is no obligation to hire us if you are unsatisfied with the quote.
If you have any issues, please feel free to contact us directly .
Please allow us to share a few notes on quote submission:
- If your files are >100MB, please feel free to send to us on Dropbox at .
- If you would like to use an ISBN for your eBook (not required), please make sure that it is different from that of the print edition. If the ISBN for either the eBook or print edition isn’t listed on the copyright page, but you would still like it there, please enter this request in the special instructions field below.
- For Pages and Scrivener users, please export to .rtf, .doc, or .docx and send that as your manuscript.
- For returning clients, please feel free to upload via BB Client, which is more streamlined.
- Don’t worry about writing out the Table of Contents in your manuscript—we will do that for you!
- For clients requesting a quote for eBooks, please send your cover image as high-quality as possible (1600x2500px is recommended). We will resize appropriately to embed in your eBooks.
- Preferred formats for your manuscript are .docx, .doc, .rtf, or .odt. DTP software programs like Adobe InDesign and Quark Express are okay too, but please embed all fonts so that we can extract these if needed. EPUB and MOBI is workable, but not as preferred as .docx or .doc. PDF is the least preferred and carries a surcharge due to anomalies in the conversion process.
- Images can be embedded in the document or sent to us separately. We will be sure to resize them appropriately for your project.
Thank you very much for considering our services!