Thank you for your interest in our services and we value your business. Please only send your manuscript that has been completely edited. Making editorial changes after the book has been formatted may result in additional charges. We will endeavor to respond within 24 hours with a formal quote and turnaround time. There is no obligation to hire us if you are unsatisfied with the quote.
If you have any issues, please feel free to contact us directly .
Please allow us to share a few notes on quote submission:
- If your files are >100MB, please feel free to send to us on Dropbox at .
- If you would like to use an ISBN for your eBook (not required), please make sure that it is different than the print edition. If the ISBN for either the eBook or print edition isn’t listed on the copyright page and you would like it on the copyright page, please enter it in the special instructions field below.
- For Pages and Scrivener users, please export to .rtf, .doc, or .docx and send that as your manuscript.
- For returning clients, please feel free to upload via BB Client as it is more streamlined.
- Don’t worry about writing out the Table of Contents in the manuscript—we will do that for you!
- For clients requesting a quote for eBooks, please send your cover image as high-quality as possible (1600x2500px is recommended). We will resize appropriately to embed in the eBooks.
- Preferred formats for your manuscript are .docx, .doc, .rtf, or .odt. DTP software programs like Adobe InDesign and Quark Express are okay too, but please be sure to embed fonts so that we can extract these if needed. EPUB and MOBI is workable, but not as preferred as .docx, .doc. PDF is the least preferred and carries a surcharge due to anomalies when converting it into an eBook.
- Images can be embedded in the document or sent to us separately. We will be sure to resize them appropriately for eBooks and/or print.
Thank you very much for considering our services!